Temporary suspended on PlayStation
Can’t access email though because it was through university and the email was shutdown. So I can’t even read the email PlayStation sent me.
What to do.
Tagged:
Mod
Can’t access email though because it was through university and the email was shutdown. So I can’t even read the email PlayStation sent me.
What to do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If its a suspension from Sony then you need to contact them not BHVR forums....
If it from BHVR in regards to their game then this isn't the place to be asking, they don't talk about suspension or bans on the public side of the forums. Submit a ticket to have the case reviewed/your answered...well answered.
I suggest you to contact both Sony and BHVR support, use this link https://support.deadbydaylight.com/ .