So, what is the issue with the game?
I really want to talk about this. I play this game since it came out of the alpha/beta what ever. I play both sides and I am kinda.. confused and tired at the same time. So what is the issue here? The thing is, that I miss in Dead by Daylight so many things.
* Why is this game not supporting different gamestyles? Stealthplay was getting nerfed more and more. With every change you engaged people more and more to just simply loop.
* Why do we get perks that are supposed to fix or balanced things out, that should get balanced by the system itself? (Looking to BT for an example)
* Why do we not have a supporting ranking system? Just why?! What is the problem. We are waiting since three years.
* Why do we not getting different jungle gyms or more mind game related things?
* Why do we not have passiv ability for killers and survivors?
* Why do you guys keep creating new perks, if we have other 50 perks and 1/4 need balance changes?
* Why do we not getting any needed add-on or map changes? Like for the nurse, etc.
* And why are we not getting needed killer power changes? Like you already did with the pig. ( I mean the changes, that kinda nerfed some add-ons, because she got those effects as a buff, so she is less add-on related.
* Why are you not fixing the haddonfield map with the windows and the long fence issues or the asylum with the horrible window loop in the main building.
* Why are some killer powers controlled by survivors?
* Why don't you punish disconnecting players?
* Why don't make debuffs from killers more viable? Like beeing blind or whatever.
And the List goes on and on. Don't get me wrong. I know that many things need time and ressources. And I understand that releasing chapters are kinda needed to keep the game somewhat up. But people that are playing this game more often are getting tired of the same stuff and of the same issues. And I still don't get it, why are you creating perks like MoM or DS.
Don't get me wrong, I love this game. I have nearly 4 thousand hours. But the issues are burning me out.
Comments