No Mither
Is this good to run in a hook destroying flip flop build or should you just use unbreakable?
Trying to find a use for it other than when I want hard mode?
Is this good to run in a hook destroying flip flop build or should you just use unbreakable?
Trying to find a use for it other than when I want hard mode?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's a really stupid no mither & Sabo build, but it takes insane levels of swf coordination to pull it off.
@tehshadowman33 unfortunately the people a play SWF are not very coordinated ๐ I think hook destroying builds are the only thing it works with though.