Matchmaking on Bloodhunt is as bad as in the PTB
While I'm writing this, I'm already waiting 15 minutes to find a lobby as killer. I'm Rank 11 so nothing too special. Usually, I find lobbys in about 10 seconds. (Europe)
Anyone else?
While I'm writing this, I'm already waiting 15 minutes to find a lobby as killer. I'm Rank 11 so nothing too special. Usually, I find lobbys in about 10 seconds. (Europe)
Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since start I haven't had a problem i play ps4 in USA tho
Well I'm playing on PC so might be different.
The games while Bloodhunt are usually no real matches anyway. Just farming ;( Which I don't mind but not in every match
Lol people trying to cap for GF XD
Killers earn more BP so everyone’s play so them during double points
It would be more viable when lobbys in Europe not only contain Russian people. Why can't I play with my Canadian dudes :(
Lol its more efficient to play survivor