Adept Killer Achievement Difficulty Tier List

Hey folks, just want to know how you suffered (or not) with the Killer Adept Achievements. Since the Devs changed it so you have to double pip and not just a 4k to get it, Killer Adepts are more difficult on higher ranks than on low ranks. Please consider this.

And please don't rank an Adept as Easy because you had potatoes in your match.

I do not have all Adepts since I don't play all killers or I'm too bad with them (Nurse ๐Ÿ˜…), but nontheless I tried most of them at least a few times.

Here is my list:

my-image.png

Plague would be in "Haven't tried yet".

I am surprized how easy Wraith was for me, considering he is not a strong Killer. But if you want to know, I used "The Ghost" and "Bone Clapper" and I happened to land on Lery's, which might have helped a bit.

Myers was actually super easy because I had potatoes AND this was when a 4k was enough, but now I would put it to Mediocre, because his insta down is bad for your Malicious Emblem.

Huntess is difficult for me, because.... my aim is bad.....

Freddy was a real pain. I didn't have the best add-ons, so this was more difficult than with good add-ons. I went with "Blue Dress" and "Jump Rope" and had immense luck that Blood Warden hit them.


Here's the Link for your Tier List:

Dead by Daylight killers tier list maker. Create a tier list for DbD killers.

Comments

  • Okay, I got most of mine before Adiris came out, but I'll put mine in anyway.

    image.png

    I actually forgot I didn't do Huntress until she was about level 24.

    Legion I honestly wasn't trying most of the time, but three Bills just waltzed one at a time into the basement while I was going up the stairs.

    Doctor I somehow got when everyone DC'd.

    I don't really remember how the others went.

  • Trapper - Hard. Without potato survivors your power can be incredibly unreliable. His perks have VERY little impact on the match. Brutal Strength is nice, but usually with other killers. His power also harms some emblems.

    Wraith - Hard. He's a mediocre killer at best, and all of his perks are for tracking, which he doesn't struggle with.

    Billy - Easy. High mobility, easy downs. No speed penalty means m1 can be used to stack up more emblem points. His perks are strong for chasing and for sneak attacks.

    Nurse - Hard. Her power is difficult to learn, and besides Nurse's Calling, her perks have little to no impact on most games.

    Shape - Medium. Solid power, many add ons that can change him to suit how you want to play. (I used the T2 mirror to avoid emblem damage from exposed.) His perks are pretty crap though.

    Hag - Luck-based. Devour Hope harms emblems, Third Seal is mediocre, so it mostly comes down to whether the map favours Hag, and how long ruin lasts.

    Doctor - Hard. Mediocre power. His perks are pretty ######### except M&A which directly conflicts with most builds used on him.

    Huntress - Medium. She's a solid killer but you're basically playing perkless. Comes down to map, and how long lullaby lasts.

    Cannibal - Medium. He's not a great killer but packs some solid perks. If you chuck on really good add ons, shouldn't be too hard.

    Nightmare - Hard. His power is a pain. Emblems are based around keeping gens protected early and getting lots of chases, but all of his perks revolve around winning in the end game. Not a great combination all round.

    Pig - Easy. Great stalling from traps, decent although not perfect perks. Probably easier cos I play her a tonne anyway.

    Clown - Easy. Decent power to stop your time being wasted, great combination of perks affecting the pace of the game.

    Spirit - Easy. Really strong power, decent perks. High mobility AND Spirit Fury make it a pretty simple win.

    Legion - Hard. They don't have a power. They only have 1 perk. On the upside if you do get ######### survivors who let you win, they score highly in emblems easily.

    Plague - Hard. Survivors like to stay broken which destroys your chaser emblem. Corrupt Intervention almost 100% guarantees a bad layout of the last 3 gens for you by splitting them up majorly. Her other perks are mediocre at best.