I guess creating a lobby as a killer take 5mins now?

Before hand it use to take less then 10 seconds, now it takes 5mins? (Both for me on ps4 and pc)

Comments

  • 6 matches = a hour of time wasted on killer.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    @Peanits there is definitely something wrong. I decided to check out different streamers tonight to see how Killer queues were going on PC. It took some searching, but I found Killers at Rank 19, 16, 14, 12, and 7. Know what happened? I didn't get to see a single match, except the one that was in progress when I tuned in, because afterward I got bored watching them sitting in Lobby "Searching for Match." I gave them an average of 5-8 minutes and then moved on.

    It's ridiculous. I was thinking of coming back and buying Ghostface, but after seeing enough of the Killer lobby streams tonight, I'm going to have to pass until you guys, maybe and eventually, sort your mess out.

    They don't know what to do. They got to figure out how to get survivors to play again without pissing off killers.

  • I have to wait 15 minutes to get a lobby as a killer, every time.


    And that makes me want to play dbd less and less.

  • I've noticed a problem with just trying to load a 4th in. I'll sit on 3 survivors for half hour and a 4th will never enter.

  • @Vaako1337 said:

    I've noticed a problem with just trying to load a 4th in. I'll sit on 3 survivors for half hour and a 4th will never enter.

    @Vaako1337 Its an old lobby bug that has been part of this game since forever. If there' three survivors in the lobby, the fourth one rarely joins. So if no fourth survivor joins within 2-3 after the other three, remake the lobby.. or wait patiently for one of the three to leave the lobby.

1 2 ›