Crows being disturbed by phasing spirit
I don’t see why spirit disturbs crows when she’s phase walking, crows shouldn't be disturbed of what they can’t see, just like wraith, don’t you guys agree?
I don’t see why spirit disturbs crows when she’s phase walking, crows shouldn't be disturbed of what they can’t see, just like wraith, don’t you guys agree?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No,I don't
It's one of the key ways to tell if she's phasing near you, especially if it's a prayer beads spirit. She'd be way too broken on something like the Game without crows.
Animals can also sense things we cannot, in this case being a phase-walking being, so it makes sense.