What Cosmetics Do You See?

Asking what cosmetics y’all are seeing used a lot. Yes I know PS4 players, I feel for you. But maybe you’ve seen certain streamers use specific ones? 

Killers: Haven’t seen any cosmetics so far except the ones I use. 

Survivor: I see a lot more Megs with something new than any other survivor. Fortune Teller skirt seems common. 

I play Xbox and I am shocked that I’m the only Shirtless David player (that I’ve seen). What I do is I come into the lobby in full P3 attire then I switch to Shirtless at the last second. I don’t know if others enjoy it but I like to imagine they do. 

Comments

  • Once I get my hands on the update and the ability to buy Cells I will most likely buy the new Fog Traveller outfit. And then I will buy Claudette's. I've already planned out what I'm going to buy and how much I'll need.
  • Once I get my hands on the update and the ability to buy Cells I will most likely buy the new Fog Traveller outfit. And then I will buy Claudette's. I've already planned out what I'm going to buy and how much I'll need.
    Forgot to answer the OP question. I don't see much deviation from the usual. Black hoodied Meg's, P3 Claudettes. And this is all from watching. It seems Killers are using cosmetics more than survivors.
  • Is it possible the prices has turned people off?

  • fcc2014 said:

    Is it possible the prices has turned people off?

    Maybe. From what I've heard it'd take $10's worth of Auric Cells just to buy a set from the Fog Traveller set. Maybe if they introduced a system that was a conversion of sorts (200,000 BP = 200 Auric Cells) I'd bet the Shrine would be used often, more players would swap to the other side to get the teachables and it'd be a different thing to grind for. Though I hope they add a reward for Devotion.
  • fcc2014 said:

    Is it possible the prices has turned people off?

    Anything is possible but I doubt it. A lot of the cosemtics I see are 1-2 pieces of an outfit, not the whole thing. So people are probably buying them with Shards
  • I purchased $55 in cells on Xbox. Ive seen some custom megs, a few wheres dwighty, and one other shirtless David. Finally saw the Billy Crocket and about ######### my pants when he chainsawed me. Seen some Doctors and Huntresses with new digs. Thats about it
  • The only two killer cosmectics I’ll get when the update finally hits ps4 are doctor in a suit and plant hag
  • I purchased $55 in cells on Xbox. Ive seen some custom megs, a few wheres dwighty, and one other shirtless David. Finally saw the Billy Crocket and about ######### my pants when he chainsawed me. Seen some Doctors and Huntresses with new digs. Thats about it
    Hope the Shirtless David you saw wasn’t me. I need more of my kind out there.