Lobby after game
Hello โ, what u think about lobby after game?
I hate create "NEW" lobby for my friends...๐ฐ
I prefer button "PLAY AGAIN" - and you with your friends go to the same lobby before game. ๐ค
I invite you from comment it. ๐ค
Ps4๐ฎ๏ธ
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Nice! I hate it too๐ฃ
They said during the anniversary stream that they are working on that, so hopefully it comes out soon ๐
Another Great idea from dinoozar! It is super!
When the Dedicated Servers go live, you'll most definitely be able to return to a lobby with your friends after a game.
Great idea. I'm tired of create new games every single time. :)
on ps4 they should have an after game chat
Have you seen how that is going for PC players? I play on xbox (less than) I play on PC, and xbox post game chat, or lack thereof, is a relief.