What's worse

Duke nukem forever 
Square releasing games
Friday the 13th no updates
Or
Ps4 patch for dead by daylight

They should be all in the same spectrum.

Comments

  • This thread.

  • Dead by daylight is on top
  • I don't play it anymore, but what happened to F13 was tragic. They had just shown off a big update they were planning, only to have the rug pulled out from under them.
    I'm going to forgive the current PS4 patch delay, as long as future smaller updates don't have this issue.

  • I don't play it anymore, but what happened to F13 was tragic. They had just shown off a big update they were planning, only to have the rug pulled out from under them.
    I'm going to forgive the current PS4 patch delay, as long as future smaller updates don't have this issue.

    Yea there’s really no excuse for this to ever happen with regular sized patches.