The Ghost Face Powers & Perks Abridged for Readability (w/ Changes) (Unofficial)
The Ghost Face
Speed Standing: 4.6m/s
Speed Crouched: 3.6m/s
Terror Radius : 32m
Height : AVG
Power: Night Shroud
- PRESS the Power button to activate Night Shroud when the Power gauge is full. Stalk progress resets when either the Survivor is marked, hit, downed or Ghost Face is detected or performs a Basic Attack. Night Shroud has a 30s cooldown.
~ If Night Shroud is active, Ghost Face emits no Red Stain (Regardless of whether Standing or Crouched).
~ While Night Shroud is active, Ghost Face has no Terror Radius and a reduced audible range of 8m.
~ Survivors within a close proximity to Ghost Face can detect him by looking at Ghost Face for 1.5s.
~ Ghost Face will receive a 1.5s Killer Instinct effect on the Survivor that revealed Ghost Face.
- HOLD down the Power button to stalk your victims while Night Shroud is active doing so behind cover will lean out and stalk at a faster rate.
~ Completing 5s stalk on a Survivor will mark your target and apply the Exposed Status Effect to your Mark for 45s. Stalking has a range up to 40m.
- PRESS the Active Ability button to crouch. Press it again to stand.
- While crouched, Ghost Face moves at a slower speed and is more difficult to detect (3.6m/s).
Perk I: I'm All Ears (30)
- Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading ability.
- Any Survivor performing a rushed action within 48m will have their Aura revealed to you for 6s.
- I'm All Ears can only be triggered once every 60/50/40s.
Perk II: Thrilling Tremors (35)
- After picking up a Survivor, all Generators not being repaired by Survivors are blocked by The Entity and cannot be repaired for the next 16s.
- Affected Generators are highlighted by a white Aura.
- Thrilling Tremors can only be triggered once every 100/80/60s.
Perk III: Furtive Chase (40)
-You become obsessed with one Survivor.
-When your Obsession is hooked, Furtive Chase receives a Token, up to 2/3/4 Tokens.
-Each Token decreases your Terror Radius by 4m while in a Chase.
-When a Survivor rescues the Obsession from a Hook, the rescuer becomes the Obsession instead.
-You lose all Tokens if the Obsession is sacrificed or killed.
Source:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/68260/ghost-face-ptb-changes
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66338/patch-notes-3-0-0-ptb
Remarks:
I really want to do a funsies build with Obessions and Furtive Chase. Let me know what you all think would be good perk set to compliment such a build! Hope this helps.
Comments
They've changed "I'm all ears" to only work WITHIN your Terror Radius now, I think.
That is the second time I've been told this, I can't find a source for that on google. Would you mind a link?
So instead of a wicked good stealth killer perk if they changed some things on it to... a doc perk?
I don't see why they'd take the stealth capability off it...
It's in the updated PTB patch notes, in the perks section
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66338/patch-notes-3-0-0-ptb
Newest info regarding I'm All Ears:
I’m All Ears: Now triggers within 48 meters from Killer location on any Survivor performing a rushed action.