Noed Needs a Nerf.
Even when I run small game to try to prevent it from happening, I still get distracted with the killer chasing me. Now don't kill the perk, but perhaps make it a bit more fair? Idk it just seems like too much high reward, and not enough risk. Than again I only play Solo so maybe it's just that my teammates are always potatoes
Tagged:
Dev
Comments
I agree entirely. The only problem is when a totem spawns in an obscure part of the map, which survivors are often unlikely to pass through (unless specifically looking for a totem): like right in the corner of a swamp map.
I'd say, that such situations require the use of stealth - Crouching, sprinting, but hidden behind those tall grass, bushes, the remains of fallen trees, (...).
With a bit of use of that, such totems would be cleansed in no time.
@ba_tetsuo Small game should track total number of totems on the map, and tell you how many remain. That's true, but I disagree with such a buff to the SWF. They're already famous for the usage of voice communications, so, I'd make the Perk active for SWF groups only, if ALL OF THE SWF GROUP MEMBERS equips it. Not every SWF plays with voice communications, but the majority does. I've suggested such a change numerous times already, but without a success. ''That's unfair! You're having terrible ideas!'', etc..