BBQ and Chili
I hate u
I hate u
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bait.
Distortion and lockers wanna say wazzup
The generator you can hide behind wants to say wazzup, also.
I play every single killer, and I absolutely hate Barbecue and Chili with a passion. It's too good not to run because of the blood points bonus; which creates the same problem as luck or magic find in any game that has those. Either I run something I think is sub-optimal in order to get more resource to get more stuff I want; or I run something "optimal" but feel bad because I know I could be getting up to twice as much BP.
Solution: Fix the Brussels-Sprouting grind already.