Even Balanced, Ghostface Is A Bad Joke

Seriously, Devs, how many times does it need to be said?

Creating a Survivor-Controlled counter to a Killer is BAD BLOODY BALANCE!

Ghostface has a large, stark-white face that stands out on every map, making him damn easy to spot, even crouched.

The Survivors have FOUR sets of eyes in FOUR separate places on the map with an entire 360 degree field of movement, even when working on generators.

Not to mention voice chat being used in SWF; you know they will say where Ghostface (and any Killer) are at for 90% of the match.

It will not be possible to ever sneak up on them.

I'm not buying a single Killer until you guys get over this really bad idea for balance. I got burned on The Plague and wish I could get my money back, she's so dependant on Survivors to work.

Seriously!? Survivors have 4 people who can be in 4 places, plus 4 perks each (for 16 different ways to complete their objective) PLUS tools like flashlights (And a Killer picking up a Survivor can't look away. It's a free 'eff you'), toolboxes for faster repair, firecrackers, healing kits..

And now you feel Killers need built-in counters that work on top of every other thing Survivors have?!

Stop. Just stop. It does not work. It's not needed, and it's showing a bias for Survivors that, frankly, will drive away more Killer players as they see more and more lackluster, lazy, and outright BAD cash grabs.

And no, I'm not saying to go the other way and make OP Killers. I'm just saying to STOP with this 'built-in counter' nonsense. It's bad on every level.

Comments