Immunity for detection perks?
No immunity for Ghost Face's power from spine chill, OoO, premonition etc? I guess you wanted to make the most stealthiest killer in the game? Also why this stupid mechanic wasn't removed?
No immunity for Ghost Face's power from spine chill, OoO, premonition etc? I guess you wanted to make the most stealthiest killer in the game? Also why this stupid mechanic wasn't removed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its fine they gave detecting him a down side at least. If you spot him before he does you you're revealed to him by Legions KI effect.
As for those perks they'll be meta for a week then survivors will be running into billys and nurses without their stronger perks.
Ghost is just doomed to be garbage until people aren't expecting him every match.
The timer was increased by .5 seconds before it is activated giving you time to ensure that you could possibly clutch the mark timer, also it reveals the revealers location to you
That downside is not really em.... a downside. His perks are also not good at all. I guess I will have more money for me xd
.5 second is not a much time. What is this for survivors?