Legion Questions

Does Bamboozle effect FF Vault speed on windows? Or is it just for normal Vault speed? If it's the latter and not the former then that needs to be addressed since they decreased vault speed already why not make Bamboozle effect it? If you're going to say for balance reasons don't say anything at all.

Also since I just started playing again a few days ago Legion's add-ons changed, I used to stack Duration add-ons but since they increased the base Duration and took away the Speed add-ons I'm not sure what add-ons to use anymore. I'm thinking stacked Blades unless that's still bannable.

Comments

  • 1) Yes it does affect FF vault speed, according to my Legion main friend. And it definitely blocks the window.

    2) The two best comboes seem to be Stolen Sketchbook / Susie's mixtape and Stolen Sketchbook / Ruler. Iridescent Button is good as well. The fatigue combo is okay but not as good as the other comboes IMO. Frank's Mix tape and Stab Wounds Study are garbage though.