What Happens when you gain a devotion?

I'm guessing that devotion in the player level is a sort of prestige and since it takes allot of time and exp to reach there has to be some sort of reward right? I don't think someone has yet to get close to level 100 (the maximum level) so i don't know how long we have to wait and find out.

Comments

  • I think somebody already reached Level 100 and got devotion 1. And From what I know, nothing happens except you gain 1 Devotion. It really seems only to be a 100 counter. Probably they might add some Achievement to Devotion, but who knows.

  • @Freudentrauma said:
    I think somebody already reached Level 100 and got devotion 1. And From what I know, nothing happens except you gain 1 Devotion. It really seems only to be a 100 counter. Probably they might add some Achievement to Devotion, but who knows.

    well damn was hoping for something a bit more amazing. Thanks for the help.

  • @Freudentrauma said:
    I think somebody already reached Level 100 and got devotion 1. And From what I know, nothing happens except you gain 1 Devotion. It really seems only to be a 100 counter. Probably they might add some Achievement to Devotion, but who knows.

    Switching shifts in order to play a videogame 24/7? :lol: