Pig Adventures

So I'm done with Plague and got back to playing Amanda today <3 I'm Prestiging her to 3 finally and wanted to use her best add-ons and builds before I reset her.

I know Myers has Scratched Mirror and Pig has Amanda's Letter so I took her to Lery's and my goodness, she is the best stealth Killer right now. I got 2 grabs, one off the Chest in the Basement making her DC instantly and another off a Gen on the otherside of the map, it felt really good :D Afterwards I went to Monto's Youtube channel because I know he uses that combo in his vids but I saw he only does it in The Game which is weird, there's not much room to be truly stealthy on that map.

Before that match I wanted to try out Rules Set No. 2 and use it with Amanda's Secret for the Aura reading off Boxes. I never got it to work because the Survivors were noobs and I only had 1 of the Secret add-on so I didn't get to try it again. Has anyone tried that combo? Does it work at all? I love the idea of Amanda's Secret so I really want to use it well despite it's flaws.

I am really excited for Amanda's new cosmetics too, which one in particular are you gunning for if you could only get 1? I'm going for her outfit from Saw 3, that blade looks WICKED, it reminds me of the shark tooth swords the Hawaiians used to use which is basically death lol

Comments