Mobile version shouldn't have separate Save Data
Tons of us who played DBD already have progress on pc/ consoles
why on earth would the current players start all over on the mobile with nothing?
I had 3K hours on DBD, why would I want to start all over in Mobile Seriously? I would like to play mobile sure, but not start all over again
not to mention some of us already played Identity V and had things unlocked so why would we bother with DBD mobile?
Comments
Cross saves won't happen until they give us DbD accounts and cross play.
It'll be for people who want to play away from home.
DBD mobile will die if it doesn't have cross play ,there's literally 0 reason to play on the mobile version when you have progress on other platforms
Sorry but it won't, they haven't even confirmed that crosdplay is going to be a thing at all