Dance with me "small" buff?

Rn,Dance With Me needs other perks like Lithe,Q&Q to work. And even if you do run this build, 7 times out of 10 is not gonna work which is a shame since you need to "waste" 2/3 perk slots for this build.

And if you are injured,escaping/losing the killer with Dance With Me becomes considerably harder.

DWM is weak "alone" and only ok with two other "crutches".

Something that would help this perk a lot is simple: increase the time you leave no scratch marks from 3 to 5.

DWM could become ok "alone" and good with an entire build around it.

Also ,let us see an indicator of DWM's effect kind of like with other status effects.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • Seems fine to me this change!

    And btw I would still not run it.

    I am not gonna sacrifice 3 slot just for evade the killer, my gameplay is agressive

  • I forget that this perk exist lol

  • @Arroz said:

    Seems fine to me this change!

    And btw I would still not run it.

    I am not gonna sacrifice 3 slot just for evade the killer, my gameplay is agressive

    I would :P

    My current build is:

    Lithe,spine Chill,Urban evasion and DWM