The Gazillionth Perk Idea!

Calm Down

The Entity desires hope, the kind of hope that can only be gained by overcoming despair.

Whenever a Generator is fully repaired, all other Generators lose 12.5/18.75/25% total repair progress.


What is this?

This is a Perk that aims to stop Generators from popping in quick succession, while also aiming to be good Hex: Ruin competition.

Did i do it?

Idk, that's why you're here.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I feel that’s way too OP. Plus, just like Ruin, it would just exasperate a lot of killers already terrible habit of not learning better gen pressure strategies. It would just become a similar crutch like Ruin whereby very few learn how to take control of gens, and which chases are “safe” and which chases need abandoning in order to protect gens.

    what rank are you?

  • I like it, though it does need a nerf.

  • we do need some kind of replacement for ruin so I'm down.

  • I like this, but I think this would make a very cheesy and OP combo if you paired it with Ruin aswell.