Tagging Is Bugged?

Hi @Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk and others whose names i can't remember right now.

Sometimes people seem to be unable to tag me.

I don't get a notification and when i do see their comment, my name in their tag doesn't have that bold thickness.

I have had no problem with tagging others, and it always has the bold thickness.

I'm wondering if this is actually a problem to me exclusively.


Would love to hear something.


EDIT: Thread has been resolved.

Comments

  • @Boss I can tag you easily and I know why. Capital Letters.

  • @se05239 said:

    @Boss I can tag you easily and I know why. Capital Letters.

    Someone tagged me 5 minutes ago with the capital letter and it still didn't go through.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/519237#Comment_519237

    Someone tagged me 5 minutes ago with the capital letter and it still didn't go through.

    @Boss I've tagged you in another thread.

  • @se05239 I noticed.

    Good job.

    And thanks for showing it doesn't always bug out.

    Can you imagine being a killer...creeping up on a victim...only for them to dart off through a window, turn around, vault through an entirely different window, and just generally run in circles while bobbing up and down and pointing at you.

    LordGlint's 3rd comment in this thread shows what i mean.

  • I know what he did. He never confirmed by clicking your name in the drop-down list or pressing enter with you highlighted, he just continued writing.

    Like this, @Boss if you get me?

  • @se05239 said:

    I know what he did. He never confirmed by clicking your name in the drop-down list or pressing enter with you highlighted, he just continued writing.

    Like this, @Boss if you get me?

    Oh damn.

    I mean, i did get a notification, but that's because it's my thread.

    It ISN'T bold.

    Thanks for clearing that up for me, @se05239 ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • As se05239 mentioned, if they don't click your name from the dropdown that appears, it won't actually tag you. We could take a look into it and see if it's something we can change, though.

  • No problems at all. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • @se05239 said:

    No problems at all. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    @Peanits said:

    As se05239 mentioned, if they don't click your name from the dropdown that appears, it won't actually tag you. We could take a look into it and see if it's something we can change, though.

    Thank you both. ๐Ÿ˜Š