Can't wait for the big changes
I know they said they had alot of changes coming soon from their anniversary stream, but I really can't wait for the Archive and to see more about the Observer. I also want my charms because more customization? Yes please! I wanna know more about Adam, they hinted to the challenges and notes giving cinematics about each character...
I am so excited, I really can't wait....
Comments
The archives have me more excited than any other thing in this game so far. I'm just a sucker for lore
I'm excited for the archive as well, but at the same time the battle pass-like model has me worried, because I'm not sure how they're gonna do it, and every game with a battle pass generally has things VERY time sensitive so they can make you pay for higher progress. Things like that have driven me away from games.
I am mostly looking forward the Archive and the map reworks but like, they said that there'll be two map reworks PER YEAR and the Archive is being dragged down with a Battle Pass.. So eh, I dunno.
The Archives and the battlepass thing are 2 seperate things. Archives have thier own DLC packs from the battlepass, and can be bought at any time. The battlepass is purely cosmetics and not lore or the like.
@Atrushan88 @se05239 forgot quotes don't ping so heres the ping
@Aetherbytes from what I saw on the stream, the battle pass is part of the archive. You get rewards as you make your way through the archive, but there are rifts in the archive which you get rewards from and the paid version of the battlepass is where you get your exclusive cosmetics.