Why do DC's screw killers?

I just want to see if I am the only one that is a but peeved about losing all my add ons and offering because some survivor didnt wanna go to the game map or some other rubbish. Three times tonight already I have lost my offering because someone didnt like the map. Twice I didnt even use the map offering.

Comments

  • I just want to see if I am the only one that is a but peeved about losing all my add ons and offering because some survivor didnt wanna go to the game map or some other rubbish.

    @Shady_Bartender I know it sucks, Bro but it also hurts the other survivors in the match too. When the Dedicated Servers get announced, they should be getting penalties.

  • Does it count as them getting sacc'ed so they lose their gear? because thats the only reasonable equality there.

  • If survivors exit the game via the menu and leave match, they lose their items and it'll make the sacrifice sound when they DC. They no longer lose pips for this.

    If they pull their plug, they get the DC icon but no sound is played. They keep their items for this even if they do it mid-death animation, and pip/depip as regularly.

    Dedicated can't come soon enough.

  • Try being a survivor and playing 3 bloody party streamers back to back to have the killer DC EVERY time you play one of them, and losing every single one and barely getting crap for it.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    Try being a survivor and playing 3 bloody party streamers back to back to have the killer DC EVERY time you play one of them, and losing every single one and barely getting crap for it.

    DC's suck on both sides.