Can something be done about dc/rage quit?

Maybe a vote can be cast if we want to continue the game or not? Increased rewards for survivors that have to deal with it? Temporary buffs? Something? I'm coming to the point where I'm considering putting the game away. Nearly half of the matches I play have at least one dc and rage quit. I utterly despise the fact that half my time playing is in a lopsided match, simply because somebody has faulty net and/or, worse, bury the rest of the team because they can't take a hit.

Comments

  • @SloppySeconds said:

    I don't think dedicated servers will do anything.

    Honestly =/

    Depends. If the devs implement DC punishing with increasing timeouts as the most pvp games have then it will definitly fix it, but ONLY by that. Dedivated servers alone won't do ######### ofc.

  • Maybe a vote can be cast if we want to continue the game or not? Increased rewards for survivors that have to deal with it? Temporary buffs? Something?

    It's not always "faulty net" when it's not a ragequit. Whatever is going on with the game, it's just kicking people for no apparent reason, regardless of their connection.