More Nurse Players.

I'm starting to see less and less nurse players.


Where are they because we need them to keep whipping these Survivors into shape.


To keep them on their toes and remind them.

Comments

  • Lmao the nurse is not the only killer

  • I used to be a nurse main but she is boring now for me. It is always the same, tp hit, tp hit and fail, tp no hit, repeat... I only pick her when i see a 4 swf with items.

  • I don't like the headbob thing she does when stunned - makes her unfun for me to play.

    I understand why it's there and I'm not asking for it to be changed - she's just not for me.

  • Nurse is the killer you learn if you wanna win

  • As a Nurse main, I am personally just generally burnt out by the game. Issues not being fixed for years, killer-bugs not being fixed for months, survivor-bugs not being fixed for weeks. I cant be asked to deal with that ######### for more than maybe 5 matches a day. It just gets on my nerves how incredible slow the developers are on their game.

  • Nurse is pretty fun to play against for me as survivor, but I have heard of people getting motion sick with her.

  • I think it's depending where you play, PC or console, as a PC player she's most often meeting killer.

  • I think its because if you're bad at nurse, you get mocked to no end in the post game chat. If you know you're bad at nurse, knowing that's coming would probably discourage anyone from picking nurse up.

  • Nurse is very unfun to play for me. No matter how many kills i have i am never "happy" after trial as her. Never satisfied. I also get very easly annoyed when i blinked and hit perfectly, but nurse hit wall or hook survivor for some weird reasons.

    I didnt even enjoyed her at time of bugged "blocked" windows, i just went Trapper. Every survivor who abused this glitch deserved to see only nurses for 1 year, but i just can't play something i don't even slightly enjoy.