Weird 'Not-moving' bug!?
Hello people of the fog!
I have noticed a bug which I experienced myself 2 times so far and I saw it on other survivors in my matches: You start the game and you cant move. You can crouch or use ur sprintburst but the character does not move a bit, even if the killer downed you, hooked you, or anything else. I was able to struggle on the hook or to use my DS, but I could not even heal other survivors or anything. The only chance I had was to disconnect, because even when I was dead, I was stuck in the death scene and had to leave the macth after 5 minutes of waiting...
Please share your experiences about that with me, maybe my keyboard just hates me and everyting I saw coincidental....If not I would really love the devs to see this and fix it, because this is a gamebreaking issue.
Thank you!
Comments
This happened to me last week, but the dev notes suggest that they should have had it fixed already. I'd submit another bug report if you haven't already.