What are deviousness events for The Ghost?
As per title, what are the Deviousness BP gains like for Ghost Face?
Thanks!
As per title, what are the Deviousness BP gains like for Ghost Face?
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One of them is hitting a survivor while you have no terror radius
I can't get into a game as killer without waiting for half an hour and the one time I could be bothered to actually wait I wasn't able to get anyone to Exposed because of how ridiculously broken the PTB is. I don't remember if stalking gave points, it might have, I would also guess that hitting an Exposed survivor will give points
Stalking survivors, attacking survivors while in stealth, and I think attacking while crouched.
Devious scoring events always come from a killer using their power. So in the case of Ghostface that is one the places he will score very low.