Recently I complained to support about my smoking splinter offering going missing...

Screenshot_2.png

Too bad it's useless now. I didn't get this from the bloodweb, i unlocked him 2 minutes before I found this and was setting up my loadout for a game when i found it.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I personally wouldn't mind if my offering of those went missing. Just useless clutter for in-game advertisements when I already bought the killer.

    you're not meant to get them if you have said character, with the exception of if you already bought it or it's on a generated bloodweb

  • I just tried using a Freddy splinter offering and a person didn't load in so the match was cancelled. When a match is cancelled you get the offering and add-ons back right? I did not get the splinter back. I tried immediately after again with trapper to be the cannibal with the same result, one person not loading in and the offering not being returned. I have video evidence of the second occurrence.

    https://youtu.be/8wW5mJD6JJU


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I personally wouldn't mind if my offering of those went missing. Just useless clutter for in-game advertisements when I already bought the killer.

    You could just burn it one match and then it's gone. Or prestige.