Queue Times
Have the devs done anything to matchmaking again? It takes me 1-2 minutes to get into a solo survivor lobby, up to 5-7 if I play SWF and between 10-15 to get a killer lobby.
Have the devs done anything to matchmaking again? It takes me 1-2 minutes to get into a solo survivor lobby, up to 5-7 if I play SWF and between 10-15 to get a killer lobby.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can't complain about ping, I usually get pretty good ping. However, killer dodging or not everyone loading in is still a problem. Also I've been palying mostly killer lately so 10 minutes of waiting is no fun. :/
I wanna play this game and have fun but they're making it so hard right now.