My Thoughts On Plague

If you don't want to read my rant skip to the bottom to see something funny. So I finally got back on after maybe 3 months and I took Plague for a run. Her range attacks are really strong, the streams are hard to master at first because you never know exactly how to flick or how high to shoot to get someone over a damn hay bale but all in all I think she's too simple for me. I ran into SWF matches ALL DAY and damn they were silly, only 1 of them actually had the notorious team that never cleanses and they were genrushing me hard, I was surprised to see them go so fast. But you know, they didn't cleanse so they learned real quick how much fun I have slugging idiots XD

I wasn't using add-ons at all but it looks like the only useful add-ons are the Vile Purge effectiveness and the movement speed while charging. Her Ultras are nice but after seeing GF add-ons and then seeing Plague's add-ons today it just got me thinking that the simpler the Killer the crappier the add-ons, no imagination and barely any usefulness; it's just filler. When I get to 35 I'm calling it quits with the high priestess, she's beautiful and has great taste in fashion but she leaves much to be desired.


So I wanted to thank everyone that gave me tips on Plague they really helped out and I def would have done some of the builds suggested had my Bloodweb stopped trying to give me Nurse's Calling and Coulrophobia, seriously? Anti-healing perks on Plague? Stop it BW go home you're drunk.

Anyway one of my matches was on The Game and below is a photo of the BEST loop I have ever seen XD I was chasing a wily Meg until she realized too little too late that this was not a safe pallet. It reminds me of the time on the PTB on the same map where the jump at the top of the stairs lead into a room where both doors were closed and anyone who dropped down was trapped lol


DBD.jpg

Comments