In Depth Perception ( devs attention )

As short as I could ...

Dcing has gone crazy in all color ranks

Trust me .. very crazy .

Personal opinion solutions

1- make the game more fun for survivor side and for God sake give more BP If someone is playing survivor.


2- I dont think you can punish Dcing

When you start doing so, ppl wont DC They will just kill themselves on hooks lol .

Or even just quit playing this game .

Pls look into what I'm saying .

I'm not biased I know killer needs love

But dont neglect the other side .

I believe that making game more fun for survior than is now will help fight the DC phenomenon.

Comments

  • Oh hi Harry. It's been a bit since I've seen one of your posts.

    But anyway, I agree with giving survivors more BP / having BP caps raised or "bleed over" for all categories. Other than that, survivor already is pretty fun imo unless we get into lag / DC issues and wonky hotboxes.

    Your second point, though, no. DC'ing does need punishments if it is done too often. Suiciding on hook also ruins games (I've had it happen plenty), but at the very least killer gets their stacks, points, whatever. I cant really see how they'd punish suicides though.

  • I think both killer and survivor need more BP, the grind is insane for both sides and it just gets worse every chapter with no change to BP scoring.

    The reason why it's more and should be more for killers though is because unlike survivors killers loose their add ons everytime, If a survivor escapes they keep their item and add on. As well, the killer has a lot more to do in the trial and should be rewarded for it. but yes, More BP is definitely needed for everyone.

    As for making the game more fun for survivors, I don't know how you could do this? The game for survivors has 2 things. Sitting on a gen which yes is boring and then Looping which is arguably the reason why a lot of people play survivor. Maybe a second objective would make gens less boring for those who don't like looping?


    DCs need to be punished. It's ruined the game anyone can tell you that. Your teammate gets salty they've gone down in the first minute of a match and DC leaving you and the rest of your team at a huge disadvantage. It also ruins the killers game too, Nobody wants to play a 3v1 over and over. These people that are ruining the game need to know that it's not okay because as of right now there is little to no punishment and are getting away with ruining the game for 5 other players every time they DC. Atleast if they die on hook then they give the BBQ stack/ Hook points to the killer and waste the killers time for their team.

  • @Bongbingbing said:

    I think both killer and survivor need more BP, the grind is insane for both sides and it just gets worse every chapter with no change to BP scoring.

    The reason why it's more and should be more for killers though is because unlike survivors killers loose their add ons everytime, If a survivor escapes they keep their item and add on. As well, the killer has a lot more to do in the trial and should be rewarded for it. but yes, More BP is definitely needed for everyone.

    As for making the game more fun for survivors, I don't know how you could do this? The game for survivors has 2 things. Sitting on a gen which yes is boring and then Looping which is arguably the reason why a lot of people play survivor. Maybe a second objective would make gens less boring for those who don't like looping?

    DCs need to be punished. It's ruined the game anyone can tell you that. Your teammate gets salty they've gone down in the first minute of a match and DC leaving you and the rest of your team at a huge disadvantage. It also ruins the killers game too, Nobody wants to play a 3v1 over and over. These people that are ruining the game need to know that it's not okay because as of right now there is little to no punishment and are getting away with ruining the game for 5 other players every time they DC. Atleast if they die on hook then they give the BBQ stack/ Hook points to the killer and waste the killers time for their team.

    hahah you lose your add ons but come out with a nice 50 k min if you play good

    I play perfect Im lucky If I get out with 30 K MAX... VERY MAX ..