Make your own difficult dbd achievement
Maybe one day we could see a really good suggestion as an actual achievement in game.
Fire away
Maybe one day we could see a really good suggestion as an actual achievement in game.
Fire away
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Winning by doing absolutely nothing - Escape by hatch and survive without helping your own teammate(working gens, healing, sabotage, unhooking, cleansing, chasing, etc)
Can't Keep a Good Guy Down - Recover from dying state on your own 3 times in one match.
I think it would be cool if there were hidden challenges which only tell you if you complete them post trail. Some will be like badges of Honor, others a token of how unsportsmanlike you can be.
😂I don't want to suggest anything! I hate rock hard, near impossible achievements.
Please: no more ridiculous trophies. Thre killer adepts are bad enough. To be honest, Skilled Huntress was a ridiculous achievement that I just obtained. What a steaming pile that was.
Gold trophy-
;D- Try to have fun in a match without stressing out one bit ;)
Win a match by having all 4 survivors die on the ground without any DCs
With Leatherface down 3 or more survivors in a single chainsaw rampage.
Complete 1 game without hate mail lol