The Q&A Replies?
Hello there, I'm just wondering if any of these have been answered?
I know we received some Leatherface, Nurse, Ghost Face feedback yesterday but nothing concrete regarding the questionnaire posted by @Peanits
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Comments
Not quite sure what you mean by questionnaire. The only thing even close to that would be the Q&A question thread, but we took a bunch of those questions and answered them in the livestream yesterday. Beyond that, any actual surveys are handled by a separate team.
The answers to some of those questions are here, though: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/67124/
So where can we go to ask questions and when do you post the thread?
Thanks! This is what I was looking for.
Typically there's a pinned thread in general discussions made at the start of the week before we do a Q&A stream. Lately we've also been doing FAQs for larger updates as well, but those are less "what are you doing in the future" and more of "clarification for what just changed". In both cases we also scan through the forums and collect questions we see as well.
Perfect. Thank you.
The Q&A ended the day before the Livestream.