We Need A Mechanics Training Map
Like..How do I put it? Just basic AI on a training map?
You can pick any Killer, any Survivor, any Perks, and go up against an AI Killer/Survivor.
Killers:
Want to play that shiny new Killer before stepping into a game? Do it on the training map! Want to practice Nurse Blinks? (Damn, I really want too! I miss 99% of my blinks!). Want to practice Hatchet throws? Set the AI to move around at random! Or set them to sit still so you can get a feel for distance and arc!
Survivors:
Want to see how long it takes a Killer to get in lunge range while circling a pickup truck? Set the AI Killer to chase! Want to get a feel for when exhaustion ends? Sprint for a bit!
Etc. Etc.
A little training map with basic AI and in-game options to set the AI would be pretty good.
Comments
We do it's called KYF. :)
Adding the ability to add an "ai account" that stands still at least would be good for kyf. Essentially adding a training mode.
I want this a bunch, they really need to update the tutorial they already have.
Training Dummies in KYF would definitely be welcome.