The forum literally turned black and blue...

And it looked amazing! I do not know what happened. But when I loaded a discussion thread instead of the usual red grey and black color scheme it was black and blue. It looked similar to he Blizzard Net forums for Overwatch. The font also had a different look, it looked squarish and futuristic.

And it looked great.

But it seems to have been a glitch? I refreshed the page and it went back to the usual. I don't get what happened. But I want it to happen again... permanently.

Any idea what this was? It's a shame I wasn't able to take a screenshot. I can't recreate it again.

Comments

  • Its a glitch. Sometimes happens when i enter trough a phone

  • Sad that the glitch looks better than the normal forum, in my opinion. I hope we get different style options for this forum someday.