Killer Idea: The Puppeteer
I have an original idea for a killer. His name is The Puppeteer, and I imagine him as a creepy ventriloquist puppet. His three perks would be “bait and hook” “ventriloquist trick” and “mimic”
Bait and hook- once the killer hooks a survivor a fake survivor on a hook appears and you have to guess which is the correct one. Guess wrong and you get injured
Ventriloquist trick- would fake the terror radius in random areas
Mimic- would allow him to pose as a fake survivor for brief period
to trick and attack other survivors

Comments
I would have him as my main!
I really love this idea O.o I also really like that drawing, specially mini-meg xD
Power?
You know, that’s a good question... maybe mimic would be his power and I would need to think of a third perk..? I didn’t think about it.