Ghost Face's Add-ons

So before I talk about Ghost I'd like to mention Pig. Amanda has a Very Rare Add-on that shows Survivors Auras when they take their mask off, no one uses it and it's not useful since it also takes away your vision for boxes.

Now on to Ghost Face, he has an Ultra Rare add-on that lets him see Survivors Auras for 4 seconds after he downs someone else with his power. Do you see something similar here? Both of these Killers have an Aura reading add-on but only Ghost Face's is an Ultra, Ghost Face's other Ultra lets him get more Stalk while leaning, but decreases rate for normal stalking. Hooray for leaning am I right guys?

I don't think Ghost's Ultras deserve to be Ultra Rare, I made another post about this but it was before I remembered that Pig has that Purple add-on for Auras, no one uses it because it's not helpful and it's actually sad that Ghost's version is an Ultra.

His add-ons are so boring and not helpful that his Ultra is the equivalent of someone else's Very Rare.

Comments

  • Agreed. They played it way to safe with Ghost Face. Not even his add-ons are worthwhile to use.