Idea For Mori Animations

Being that year 4 has been announced I believe this would be a good time for ideas of what can be in it such as equippable Mori animations. I had one idea for Pig being have the camera angle in front of the survivor and have them lookin scared and lookin around. Then the pig brings her weapon from behind and slits there throat so the survivor hits the ground laying on there stomach and the camera would move toward the ground still showing there’s face but also showing the pig then the pig pulls out a tape player, clicks it, and throws it on there body. When it hits the body John Kramer’s voice (Or a variation of it idk the rights dbd has to the killers) that says “Game Over”. Hate it if you want if it’s bad then it’s bad but otherwise I thought it would be something cool and make the Moris more fresh we’ve all used them seeing the same ones can become stale after awhile and I thought this would help keep the game fresh and add more content.

Comments

  • That mori sounds cool but I hope it does not take too long, if we follow your script to the letter, 3 generators will be completed by the time you are done ;-)

    I am in favor of buyable mori animations, I would buy a couple: for my main man Freddy and for a couple of the classics.

  • We need a customization slot for Moris (the current ones being the default), and then sell new ones on the Store.

    You can bet Killers will buy 'em.


    They say it takes quite a bit to make 'em, so why not make money from your work?