What is all of GhostFace's add-ons
Wiki has not been updated yet so I do not know them, so what are they kind people
Wiki has not been updated yet so I do not know them, so what are they kind people
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would also like to know this.
I think there's an ultra rare that reveals survivors outside of you terror radius for a set time and some that increase your crouch speeds.
Honestly I didn't bother looking after trying him out.
There's also one ultra rare that increases your stalk speed when leaning out of cover but decreases it when out of cover.
And the rest are the usual:
Because im lazy (and dont wanna download ptb again) can't do more detailed version rn sorry