Finally a buff to streetwise but why did you buff Unbreakable?
I'm very happy with Streetwise finally getting changed. But what's up with the 35% on unbreakabitch? I didn't see a problem with it at all.
I'm very happy with Streetwise finally getting changed. But what's up with the 35% on unbreakabitch? I didn't see a problem with it at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I will release my two sides, because I somewhat main both
Killer main side: Because they keep killing slugging
Survivor main side: Because it felt a little slow, even at tier 3
EDIT: fixed a depressing spelling error
if people aren't chasing you with flash lights then it is a buff killers won't even notice
Whats the streetwise change?
25% max now from 15%.
I Love it.
Cool
I'm actually excited for the Streetwise buff.
Wish it was refilling charges slowly instead of consumption, then it would be a really good perk. But the buff is really good now ^^
Yet Vigil is still useless....
Cries in Quentin main
It could be stacked...
Nvm, it's only good if you want to Dead Hard a lot XD
Considering slugging is really not too popular unless the slug is running DS, I don't really see an issue with the new change.
It really only means the poor Bill's gonna get hooked sooner.