What do we all think
I have just been thinking. How would people feel about a sort of savings account for bloodpoints to put some bloodpoints away for future
I have just been thinking. How would people feel about a sort of savings account for bloodpoints to put some bloodpoints away for future
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What would be the point? Can’t you just save your bloodpoints and spend what you don’t want saved.
Like a 401k? Hmmm. It just might work!
Or they just remove the cap because there is no problem in storing blood-points.
Remove the damn cap.
1 Million Bloodpoints barely gets to back to Level 31 on Survivor and Level 24 on Killer.
Close enough.
1 Million is laughable.
I can easily get 1m bp on my Nurse in about 2 hours of grinding with BBQ. When new killers or new survivors arrive, 1 million is not enough to sustain their viability in higher ranks with the yellow and green perks I'm offered to start. (deja vu, plunders, other non-viable perks I'm offered)
Aside from getting their Prestige 3 outfits, the grind is unnecessary with the cap. It makes the entire process tedious.
I think just remove the cap
Better solution is to remove the cap on bloodpoints because there is absolutely no good reason to keep it.