Let us keybind the Wiggle

Wiggling on console requires you move the stuck left to right frantically. PC requires you to mash the Space key. I think it's more difficult to wiggle free on console because the wiggle bar sometimes disappears because of not moving the stick in a straight enough line from left to right.

Comments

  • @AshleyWB said:
    Wiggling on console requires you move the stuck left to right frantically. PC requires you to mash the Space key. I think it's more difficult to wiggle free on console because the wiggle bar sometimes disappears because of not moving the stick in a straight enough line from left to right.

    Wiggling on console is easy as hell. And in pc, it’s TWO buttons.... neither of which are the space bar

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @AshleyWB said:
    Wiggling on console requires you move the stuck left to right frantically. PC requires you to mash the Space key. I think it's more difficult to wiggle free on console because the wiggle bar sometimes disappears because of not moving the stick in a straight enough line from left to right.

    Wiggling on console is easy as hell. And in pc, it’s TWO buttons.... neither of which are the space bar

    You can move the analog stick basically as slow as you want, as long as you push it outwards to for a circle as your turning it. You never miss a single second of wiggle. Whenever someone has comms, and I hear them going as hard as they can on that analog, I face palm...

  • I guess i need to slow down then. Still so many times I have almost wiggled free and the bar disappeared.  I'm thinking of the hook struggle on pc with the space mashing my mistake. 
  • @AshleyWB said:
    I guess i need to slow down then. Still so many times I have almost wiggled free and the bar disappeared.  I'm thinking of the hook struggle on pc with the space mashing my mistake. 

    Yeah, I noticed in your post you said you go side to side,it’s better to make fluid full rotations. Make a circle with it. Don’t go extremely slow, but you can easily do it with no position change and calmly spinning your thumb. It’s mainly about how consistent the speeds are, not the actual speed itself. Good luck :)

  • Jack11803 said:

    @AshleyWB said:
    I guess i need to slow down then. Still so many times I have almost wiggled free and the bar disappeared.  I'm thinking of the hook struggle on pc with the space mashing my mistake. 

    Yeah, I noticed in your post you said you go side to side,it’s better to make fluid full rotations. Make a circle with it. Don’t go extremely slow, but you can easily do it with no position change and calmly spinning your thumb. It’s mainly about how consistent the speeds are, not the actual speed itself. Good luck :)

    I'll try that when I play next. If it doesn't work I know where to come😈
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @AshleyWB said:
    Wiggling on console requires you move the stuck left to right frantically. PC requires you to mash the Space key. I think it's more difficult to wiggle free on console because the wiggle bar sometimes disappears because of not moving the stick in a straight enough line from left to right.

    Wiggling on console is easy as hell. And in pc, it’s TWO buttons.... neither of which are the space bar

    You can move the analog stick basically as slow as you want, as long as you push it outwards to for a circle as your turning it. You never miss a single second of wiggle. Whenever someone has comms, and I hear them going as hard as they can on that analog, I face palm...

    I literally just rotate the analog stick in a circle. (Which is what I originally thought was intended.) I tried changing to the back and forth, and started messing up more....so I went back to my circles.

    Do I get off the killer's shoulder more often? I doubt it. I tend to escape from the killer's grasp 1/20 games....approximately. (Without body block, sabotage, flashlights, or the killer decides to overshoot theirself....you're not getting off.)

    Without a "dedicated/experienced" team of survivors....I feel very little need to wiggle at all. (And it tends to only buy time anyway. Killers tend to really start trying once you escape them.)

    *Oh, I suppose their is "DS"....although, I've never thought of running it seriously.