Can't play as Killer in PTB
I can't even get the chance to play as Ghost face in the PTB simply because I can't even Queue up into a lobby. I can't find a match! C'mon guys...
I can't even get the chance to play as Ghost face in the PTB simply because I can't even Queue up into a lobby. I can't find a match! C'mon guys...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here
Just wait until you can't even do it in the live build June 18th.
Everyone is rushing to play ghost since he's the only new piece of content and its breaking everything.
If this is what we're getting with not even a map or new survivor, this is disappointing...