@Mashtyx Much as I've said that the Trapper has more uses then Legion, I was wrong. The Legion now has more uses then The Ghost, still gonna play the new killer, but I hope there is a buff incoming.
@Shad03 I agree that Legion isn't the best but I still enjoy playing them, as for The Ghost yeah maybe increasing the time it takes to break him out of his stalk would be a good start. But then survivors might complain about the fact he can basically have a constant no terror radius with full movement speed and a harder counter.
Some immunity to detection perks and increased time it takes to be Spotted.
Fun fact, I also called out the fact bugs hurts him even more.
He himself alerts the survivors!
When he stalks, the survivor gets an audio queue!
Just make a 360 with the camera and the killer has no power.
Good gameplay design...Deepwound at least waste the survivors time...this power is just a free Spine Chill for the survivors.
Samination next episode:
Whraith: Who are you?
Ghostface: I am the ghostface.
W: What is your power?
GF: Theoretically I can stalk the survivor and then they get exposed, but if the spot me due to the sound effect, the power gets cancelled and have to recharge.
W: Audio queue? So you basically give the survivors a free perk and by looking at you, you will lose your power? Are you serious?
GF: Well I can also lean around trees and buttdance!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
epic gamer moment
Too true
I'm starting to think Legion got a better deal now.
@Shad03 Legion OP!!! Mwahahaha!!!
@Mashtyx Much as I've said that the Trapper has more uses then Legion, I was wrong. The Legion now has more uses then The Ghost, still gonna play the new killer, but I hope there is a buff incoming.
@Shad03 I agree that Legion isn't the best but I still enjoy playing them, as for The Ghost yeah maybe increasing the time it takes to break him out of his stalk would be a good start. But then survivors might complain about the fact he can basically have a constant no terror radius with full movement speed and a harder counter.
All The Ghost needs
Some immunity to detection perks and increased time it takes to be Spotted.
Fun fact, I also called out the fact bugs hurts him even more.
He himself alerts the survivors!
When he stalks, the survivor gets an audio queue!
Just make a 360 with the camera and the killer has no power.
Good gameplay design...Deepwound at least waste the survivors time...this power is just a free Spine Chill for the survivors.
Samination next episode:
Whraith: Who are you?
Ghostface: I am the ghostface.
W: What is your power?
GF: Theoretically I can stalk the survivor and then they get exposed, but if the spot me due to the sound effect, the power gets cancelled and have to recharge.
W: Audio queue? So you basically give the survivors a free perk and by looking at you, you will lose your power? Are you serious?
GF: Well I can also lean around trees and buttdance!
W:...