Freddy :) :)
I love that Freddy uptake because now Freddy he at so easily to waken from him. I wish them keep that new power like movie carry one very interesting to tryout
:)
I love that Freddy uptake because now Freddy he at so easily to waken from him. I wish them keep that new power like movie carry one very interesting to tryout
:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Booo making Freddy more op lol I have no problems kill with freddy I find it boring to play as him cuse he is op this is just showing us that they are running out of ideas sure we get new killers but they get old after a week they should do is more double blood point weekends and events and maybe rework the maps