DEVS pls read this if you want to make ur players happy
So, I'm a bit disappointed that the devs are really really slow working on QoL changes. Some changes are so simple but would have such a great impact for the community. At least for me it would show much more that you guys care about us having a good time playing DbD.
So I thought about listing some QoL changes here and give a "reminder" that it's sometimes the little things people appreciate the most:
1) DC gives stacks for WGLF and BBQ&C (no aura reveal, only BP stack)
2) Bubbas chainsaw working like Billy's chainsaw: once the bar is filled it starts attacking automatically
3) a little bit more graphical settings. DbD isn't going to be completely unbalanced by turning off some high resource render processing.
4) Individual aura colours. I was LOVING the old blue hook colour in certain events, it was much better for my eyes to react quick and see the difference between a hook and a generator which helps for quicker decisions.
5) I haven't forgot you my colour blind mates: please give those people a colour blind mode at least for aura reading (basically goes hand in hand with my 4th point)
6) I haven't forgot my deaf mates: deaf people should have the opportunity to get visual signs for heartbeat, one example: the edge of the screen is kinda simulating a heartbeat by pumping red it get more vibrant as closer the killer is
7) the most wanted thing for solo survivors: some kind of totem counter. Please, it would be so simple. It's basically thrill of the hunt but backwards
8) skillchecks failing when u leave am action at the exact same time when a skillcheck activates. Extremely annoying, make it like overcharge please.
9) SWF indicator AFTER the match finished / tally screen. I'm always interested to know if I versed solos or not. But asking them is kinda pointless, caught multiple times survivors lying and just saying they are solo while they where actually in a group.
10) Theater/Cinema mode like in CoD: let the game have a recoding by itself saved for a certain time so you can rewatch the played match from every single perspective and learn from it. Also detecting and reporting hackers will be much easier.
11) crosshair for Huntress, especially beginners will appreciate that a lot but also players who took long breaks from her. I'm still having difficulties sometimes to tell where exactly the middle of my screen is
12) let us change the order of perks in the perk screen, to set perk build profiles (at least 2 would be nice) for quickly switching and changing the order of survivors and killers in the picking screen
13) store: let us combine different cosmetic pieces before purchasing them. This allows to see how well a combination fits. If I saw correctly from the leaked chapter it will be possible but I still mention this just in case.
14) Increase FOV just a little bit please, I feel like really "squashed" playing without shadowborn but I can't.
15) loading screen with some beautiful pictures, artwork and high quality special renders (like from the 3rd anniversary trailer)
I will probably add more over time, this is it for the first after thinking a bit
Comments