"You have been disconnected from the host" as killer and survivor
15 games in a row i have not been able to paly a full match as survivor or killer. The game loads fine but as soon as i start chasing a survivor or work on a generator the game disconnects. Im tired of it i can't play a full match and i keep losing pips for it
Comments
There has been no word from the devs why this is happening. I had the same issue and it was 7 games in a row before I quit, fearing I'd get banned for dcing. I had never had this issue in the year and half I played the game and nothing had changed about my pc or internet. Luckily, a week later I am not having the same issue. You may want to give it some time to try again. Unfortunately, there has not emerged a solution or a definitive cause. It does seem to be happening on a much larger scale as there are several threads about it. It may have something to do with the changes they've made in the game to get it ready for dedicated servers. We don't know.