The best game. Not a single game in this glorious bug. I love it.
*me last game: Loses an item I brought in and escaped with (It sucked harder cause that was the last Yellow Med-Kit I had. only have brown on Dwight now)*
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The best game. Not a single game in this glorious bug. I love it.
*me last game: Loses an item I brought in and escaped with (It sucked harder cause that was the last Yellow Med-Kit I had. only have brown on Dwight now)*
I'm having same problem on ps4 right now, and it sucks cause I'm trying to save ghosty up some points