Why is the Clown immune to his own gas?

Comments

  • Heavy smokers don't notice the smells.

  • I can think of a couple possibilities:

    • He learned to hold his breath.
    • He doesnt breathe properly, so he straight up doesnt inhale much of his chemicals.
    • He developed immunity after years of exposure.
    • The Entity made him immune to it.
  • @PigNRun said:

    I can think of a couple possibilities:

    • He learned to hold his breath.
    • He doesnt breathe properly, so he straight up doesnt inhale much of his chemicals.
    • He developed immunity after years of exposure.
    • The Entity made him immune to it.

    clap clap !

    I would go for option d)

    he is kind of undead not even breathing, possessed by the entity

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/505577#Comment_505577

    clap clap !

    I would go for option d)

    he is kind of undead not even breathing, possessed by the entity

    But the trapper isnt immune to his traps. I'd wager c. The entity wouldnt grant him immunity, but years of handling and likely inhaling small amounts would build up an immunity.


    Edit: I really got a downvote for logic that is proven in the real world?

    I must have a fan following all of my posts.

  • The Clown uses muscle relaxants. You can build up a higher tolerance to most of them, if you regularly get exposed to small amounts. Also the Clown is probably alot more massive, which means a higher dosage would be required to achive the same effects than on survivors. His metabolism not taken into account.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    The Clown uses muscle relaxants. You can build up a higher tolerance to most of them, if you regularly get exposed to small amounts. Also the Clown is probably alot more massive, which means a higher dosage would be required to achive the same effects than on survivors. His metabolism not taken into account.

    u mean chlorethyl? seems pretty robust explanation, thanks

  • and I dont mean farts

    According to the lore the Clown experimented with and abused anesthetic gases for fun before getting the idea to turn them into the Afterpiece Tonic. So he probably has a huge tolerance.

  • Built up a tolerance most likely.

  • Yeah I'd agree with the people saying he's built up a tolerance.

  • Do you hear the hoarse voice and laugh? His lungs are in bad shape.

  • How did you get 5 vote downs lmao

  • @Groxiverde said:

    How did you get 5 vote downs lmao

    Dunno, it's like automatic for some ppl here, proud of it though